Who we are
Company registration number: 07350477
64a Sheldon Road
What we collect and store
While you visit our site, we’ll track:
- Products you’ve viewed: we’ll use this to, for example, show you products you’ve recently viewed
- Location, IP address and browser type: we’ll use this for purposes like estimating taxes and shipping
- Shipping address: we’ll ask you to enter this so we can, for instance, estimate shipping before you place an order, and send you the order!
When you purchase from us, we’ll ask you to provide information including your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number, credit card/payment details and optional account information like username and password. We’ll use this information for purposes, such as, to:
- Send you information about your account and order
- Respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints
- Process payments and prevent fraud
- Set up your account for our store
- Comply with any legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes
- Improve our store offerings
- Send you marketing messages, if you choose to receive them
- If you create an account, we will store your name, address, email and phone number, which will be used to populate the checkout for future orders.
We generally store information about you for as long as we need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it, and we are not legally required to continue to keep it. For example, we will store order information for seven years for tax and accounting purposes. This includes your name, email address and billing and shipping addresses.
We will also store comments or reviews, if you choose to leave them.
Cookies are small pieces of data, stored in text files, that are stored on your computer or other device when websites are loaded in a browser.
They are widely used to ‘remember’ you and your preferences, either for a single visit through a ’session cookie’ or for multiple repeat visits using a ‘persistent cookie’. They ensure a consistent and efficient experience for visitors, and perform essential functions such as allowing users to register and remain logged in.
Cookies may be set by the site that you are visiting, known as ‘first-party cookies, or by third parties, such as those who serve content or provide advertising or analytics services on the website, known as ‘third-party cookies’.
Both websites and HTML emails may also contain other tracking technologies such as ‘web beacons’, or ‘pixels’. These are typically small transparent images that provide us with statistics for similar purposes as cookies. They are often used in conjunction with cookies, though they are not stored on your computer in the same way. If you disable cookies, the web beacons may still load, but their functionality will be restricted.
What we share with others
We share information with third parties who help us provide our orders and store services to you. For example:
We accept payments through Stripe. When processing payments, some of your data will be passed to Stripe, including information required to process or support the payment, such as the purchase total and billing information.
We collect information about visitors who comment on Sites that use our Akismet anti-spam service. The information we collect depends on how the User sets up Akismet for the Site, but typically includes the commenter’s IP address, user agent, referrer, and Site URL (along with other information directly provided by the commenter such as their name, username, email address, and the comment itself).
Who on our team has access
Members of our team have access to the information you provide us. For example, both Administrators and Shop Managers can access:
- Order information like what was purchased, when it was purchased and where it should be sent.
- Customer information like your name, email address, and billing and shipping information.
Our team members have access to this information to help fulfill orders, process refunds and support you.
The Site is not intended for individuals under the age of 16.
Your Rights GDPR
- To be informed about the collection and the use of their personal data
- To access personal data and supplementary information
- To have inaccurate personal data rectified or completed if it is incomplete
- To erasure (to be forgotten) in certain circumstances.
For further information about Data protection you can contact your local data protection authority, or our supervisory authority here: https://ico.org.uk/make-a-complaint/
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com or by mail using the details provided below:
Oracle Hair and Beauty
[Re: Privacy Compliance Officer]
64a Sheldon Road, Sheldon Road, Chippenham, Wiltshire. SN14 0BW. United Kingdom