- Promotions cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers and discounts and are at the discretion of the Directors of Oracle Hair and Beauty.
- Gift vouchers are valid for six months from the date of purchase and cannot be used after the expiry date.
- Colouring services cannot be carried out on any person under the age of 16 years old. Parental consent is required if the person is under the age of 18 years old.
- Proof of ID must be presented on payment if claiming for any of our regular discounts such as NHS, HM Forces, Students, Police and Senior Citizens. Discounts can be refused if no ID is provided.
- Apprentice training sessions are allocated one day each week (except for peak times) and prices for services are heavily discounted. This is due to our apprentices working towards a qualification, therefore services will take longer than with a fully qualified stylist. If you require a treatment that is not within their capabilities, then it may be recommended that a qualified stylist is more suited to meet your needs. If you are unsure, we offer a free consultation service.
- On the occasion that we have to cancel your appointment with an apprentice, we will re-arrange your appointment at the next available training date and time. We can offer you another Stylist if they are available, however you will be charged at their prices.
- A patch test is required 48 hrs prior to hair colouring, eyelash & eyebrow tinting, eyelash extensions and High Definition Brows. Treatments will not be allowed unless these testing procedures are carried out.
- If you are late for your appointment, it may not be possible for the stylist or therapist to carry out the full service as times are allocated for each appointment.
- We require a minimum of 24 hours’ notice should you wish to cancel your appointment. This allows us enough time to fill the appointment with another client.
- No-shows have a huge financial impact on the business and it stops other clients being able to have that appointment time. To discourage this happening, repeat offenders maybe asked to pay a non-refundable booking fee.
- Long appointments will incur a non-refundable booking fee to secure the appointment.
- If booking a prom package and treatments booked are split over a couple of days, these must be paid in full on the first appointment. If booking more than 6 weeks in advance, a 50% non-refundable booking fee will be charged.
- If clients want to secure an appointment throughout December by booking more than 8 weeks in advance, we will be introducing a 50% non- refundable booking fee in December 2020.
At Oracle Hair and Beauty our aim is to provide complete customer satisfaction and we guarantee all of our work. If you are not entirely happy with a service undertaken by us, please return to the salon within 7 days and we will make all the necessary adjustments at no further cost to you.
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Thank you ✂️